Corporate Outplacement and Career Transition Information

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Support

We see a lot of Support in our lives: child support, back support, athletic support, remote support, technical support, Microsoft Support, Military Combat Support, finite support (you know who you are), the ever-famous Customer Support, emotional support or the lack thereof, and my subject, employee support.

I think that support is all real employees, the ones who think well and work hard, want. And I think that great companies understand that.


I think that they understand that real support is in allowing an employee to personally define wealth and the wealth of others, allowing them to work at what they do best to grow that wealth, and mentor them to balance along the way.

I do not think saying that you have an employee support program is supportive.


I think you really have an employee support program if you encourage success, address challenge, and teach intellectual virtue along the way.

That’s what I think. What do you think?

Liked this? Post it to Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, follow us on Twitter @OPCGal


 
Click Here
 

ShareThis